Monday 9 August 2010

much better!

Hi everyone. Doing much better today after an awful night an morning!! got my tracheotomy taken out today so can ever speak a bit now so the nurses won’t let me write things down that I want to ask for anymore. Still dribbling a lot which is lovely, but swallowing getting better. Feel pretty stiff but seen the physio today so got lots of exercises to do!! got all the wires but my feeding pipe out now so am pretty mobile which is nice. Doing so much better than the rest of the ladies here!! but then I’m not going to let it beat me, i’m going to work and hard and get back to normal soon!!

Missing everyone lots, probably up for visitors tomorrow. Hopefully will have showered by then cos right now I am disgusting!! the nurse braided my hair earlier which cheered me up a lot!!

Lots of love to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment