Tuesday 17 August 2010

Getting better

Hello again! Feeling much better today, not so feverish! Antibiotics have started to kick in, still leaking a bit from my wound (sexy!) but hopefully that will stop soon. It’s like someone had popped my head with a pin, all this stuffs come out and the swelling in my neck has gone right down! My neck looks almost normal, just waiting for my left cheek to catch up!

Going back to Liverpool tomorrow to see my surgeon for a check up and to get the stitches (and by this i mean the big metal staples!!) taken out of my leg. Think it will be a week tomorrow when I find out the pathology results from my op and we decide what treatment to take next. I’m trying not to think about it too much and just concentrate on getting better from the op. I’m a bit worried, but whatever needs to be done I’ll do it and face it head on, there’s nothing I can’t do to get better from all this. You have to fight, because there really isn’t another choice.

Missing my friends very much, can’t wait to catch up with every again. I’m going to have a huge party when I’m better to celebrate!

Not much else to report, apart from trips to the doctors I’ve not been doing much, just watching a lot of come dine with me!!

xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. babe ur so brave, ur a credit to everyone who knows u!! I love come dine with me but i bet u have seen them all now!! start watching the dinner date one thats funny!! im shock how well and quick you have recover good on u girlie the averagew stage at faz is normally 3 weeks!! glad u have been shopping and doing wat u love!!! good luck for path results!! and ur party sounds fab!! ur right your good positive attitude will make you see those grandchildren in years to come!! xx

    ReplyDelete