Wednesday 6 October 2010

Back in again!

I’m back in hospital! Just been feeling a bit rough the last few days, a bit flemmy so just in to check it’s nothing serious and get a bit of rest etc. It’s not so bad and it is nice knowing that there are people around to look after me. Didn’t sleep well at all last night, was struggling to breath so I do feel a bit safer here.
Been feeling pretty emotional the last few days, think it’s mostly just tiredness. It is getting harder to keep going, but I am doing and the end is definitely in sight.
It was 20 years ago yesterday that my Nana passed away after fighting cancer. I don’t remember much of her as I was so young, but I feel closer to her now more than ever and I really hope she’d be proud of me now and it makes me even more determined to beat this for both of us.
I have honestly never realised how good food is until all this, ha! It just makes it so much harder not being able to eat properly. It’s such a huge comfort so it does make it much more difficult. I can’t wait till my mouth is better and I can eat whatever I want again!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi beautiful,
    I'm so sorry you are struggling so badly at the minute. You have done amazingly well, and the end is most definitely in sight, just hang in there sexy and we're all here for you. Love you long time and already shopping for a party dress, Ella xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a brave lass Ruth. The end of the treatment is in sight but I know that doesn't help the discomfort now. There are so many of us praying for you girl!!! Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete